Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Introductions are in order

Hello, fellow losers. I am The Big Loser, but you can call me Loser, or TBL, or Eddie. I am a computer geek by trade, and I am married to a wonderful woman, M (just like the boss in a Bond Movie), and I have a kidlette we'll call Fuss. I entered an office weight loss pool in September 2009, and, as a result of dedication and some planning, I lost 18 pounds in 30 days and gained $100.

Along the way, I learned a few things:
1) No diet solution has all the answers, though each holds a piece.
2) The basic premise of weight loss is still true: To loose weight, you have to either cut calories or increase activity, or both.
3) In order to succeed, you have to find real, tangible motivation.

I hope what follows is useful to you. It was to me.

Happy Losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment