Sunday, October 25, 2009

5K a day and an update

So, I have been in search of motivation since September's contest ended. I've found it has been harder to get out of bed without something to drive me. I think I have found it.

On November 7th, I will be participating in my first 5k run. I am a little nervous, because my life-long stance on running has been "Don't do it unless someone is chasing you." But, as of late, I have found that running, especially in the early morning, is a great way to start the day. Plus, I seem to get some of my best (and craziest) ideas while on my morning run.

I really have no idea how it will go. Most of the "5k training plans" I have looked at require at least a month; I have two weeks. But either way, I know I will finish, and I know that it will be a good experience for me.

As far as my weight loss update, here is what I got:

My weight: 239.3 lbs (+.5)

My waist measurement: -1 in

Daily calorie intake: 2100-2300

My exercise regimen:
Monday-Thursday-
-Resistance/Core Exercises - 30 min on Wednesday
-Run/walk - 3.5 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment